Monday, April 23, 2007

Game 8: The End

Given that it has been almost two weeks since this game took place, I will spare most of the details, only to say that this game didn't quite go as planned. We started off a little shaky allowing 5 in the 1st followed by 7 in the 2nd. Then, we held them scoreless for the next 4 innings. They scored 5 more in the 7th to put it out of reach. We got 1 during the game, and that would have been enough if we were only counting the 3rd through 6th innings, but they wouldn't let us do that.

We just never good get the bats going, as the final score was WPC 1vs. Fielder's Indifference 17

I hope that many of you will join us for the tournament on Thursday, as we look to finish the Spring softball season strong and have a lot of fun doing it, hopefully playing several games.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Who ended up winning the tournament? I had my money on Los Aggies.

Skipper said...

I know as much as you do at this point. They haven't posted the results, yet, and probably won't do so until all of the leagues have finished their seasons. With the rain this week, several are still going. I will pass the information along once it is available.