Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Not Quite Sure

I am not quite sure what motivated me to try to resurrect this blog at this time. I don't know if it is because of our win last night, or the renewed excitement that is being exhibited by the guys on the team. Maybe it is because we have two full teams now and that in and of itself is exciting because that means more guys are getting to hang out and at least start building relationships with other men in the church.

Whatever the reason, I am enjoying this season and because of that I am going to give this blog another shot. Anybody on the team interested in being a regular contributor, just let me know. I would like to see if we can make this a team effort, just like our win last night.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I suggest a new background for the text fields...I feel like my eyes just died.

But I am glad that the blog is back! Go team!